Fish Chowder Recipe
- 1 cup white fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk or prepared follow-on formula
Optional: Pinch of paprika
Stove or oven method:
Boil the potatoes until just tender.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the peppers and garlic and saute until the peppers are fairly soft.
Add flour and stir into the peppers and garlic.
Then stir in the milk and optional paprika.
Add the potatoes and bring to the boil.
Place the fish on top and reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the fish is done and the potatoes are tender (about 10-15 minutes).
A creamy fish soup that can be boosted with milk or follow-on formula!
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help