Four Toddler Essentials & Must Haves for Moms
The first year has flown by and your little darling is fast growing up. Previously empty corners of your home are filling up fast with kid’s stuff. How can you de-clutter your life and make things simple? Start by getting these 4 non-negotiable items, and put the rest on the back burner.
- Cot - While your child may have been used to sleeping on a mattress, hammock or baby-rocker during the day, getting a cot will ensure a safe and good night’s sleep for both you and your baby. Allowing your child to sleep in a cot at night is a step towards instilling independence in him or her.
- Car seat - If you drive, you can’t do without this safety seat. If the existing baby seat is beginning to get too small, it is time for an upgrade.
- Stroller - Think of it as your child’s first set of wheels. When you are out shopping, toddlers can tire easily. And unless you are prepared to carry your sleeping child around, putting him or her in a stroller is convenient and hassle-free.
- Potty - Potty training takes time so it is good to start early. You may want to get one to ease your child into the habit.
Disclaimer: All content on this Website is provided solely for informational purposes and is not intended as a substitute for medical and/or other professional advice for your specific condition. Please do not disregard medical and/or other professional advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. Always seek medical advice before starting any new treatments.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help