Baked Bean Chicken with Tomatoes and Potatoes
Gluten-free No-added-salt No-added-egg Dairy-free
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 50 g chicken breast meat (cut into small chunks, marinated with light soya sauce, sugar and corn flour)
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, cut into half
- 1 can of baked beans (125g)
- 1 potato, cubed
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Dash of salt and sugar
Stove or oven method:
Heat up wok with oil. Stir fry chicken lightly. Dish up and set aside.
Sautee onion until transparent.
Add in potatoes and water. Cover with lid and cook for a while.
Open lid and add in tomatoes, baked beans and seasonings. Mix well, cover with lid and cook with medium heat for a while.
Add in chicken and mix well. Serve.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help