Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, chilled
Oat Crust Filling:
- 110 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Stove or oven method:
Preheat oven to 150°C (300 F).
To make the crust, place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor and pulse to chop oats.
Add the butter and pulse to combine.
Press the crust on the bottom of a parchment-lined 8 x 8 baking dish and flatten evenly with your hands. Bake for 10 minutes to set, then allow to cool.
Lower the oven temperature to 120°C (250 F).
To make the filling, place the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and beat to combine.
Fold in the blueberries.
Pour the batter on top of the crust and bake for 1 hour.
Cool and then chill until ready to serve.
Cut into squares and serve*.
*To get clean squares, wipe your knife between each slice.
This recipe contains no refined sugar, uses tons of fresh blueberries and oat crust, making it a healthier but no less tasty than store bought cheesecake.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help