Easy & Healthy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 chicken breast fillet, skinned and boned cut into very small pieces
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 25 g button mushrooms chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
Stove or oven method:
Chop the chicken into small, bite-sized pieces and coat with the flour.
Sprinkle soy sauce over the coated chicken and leave to marinate for 20 minutes
Heat the oil and add the onions. Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken and continue to stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, until all ingredients are tender.
Serve with plain rice or pasta.
This is a simple stir-fry you can whip up in under half an hour. Serve it with rice or pasta.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help