Minced Fish with Tofu
- 230-250g fish flesh
- 1 box smooth tofu or beancurd (about 300g)
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 1-1½ tbsp cornstarch solution (mix corn flour with some water)
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Stove or oven method:
Pan-fry fish until cooked properly. Dish up. De-bone, flake out and loosen the fish fresh. Set aside.
Remove tofu from the box. Pat dry with kitchen towel. Cut into 2 cm cubes.
Heat up 1 tbsp oil to pan-fry the tofu cubes slightly. Add in fish flesh and stir-fry until fragrant.
Add in seasonings and stir-fry until well combined.
Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for a while.
Thicken the dish with cornstarch solution.
Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice.
Any kind of fish fillet or carefully deboned fresh fish can be used in this dish. You may even add peas to make it a one-dish meal!
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help