Minced Fish with Tofu
- 230-250 g fish flesh (haddock, threadfin, ikan kurau fish fillet or any other boneless fillet)
- 1 box smooth tofu/ beancurd (approx 300 g)
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch solutions (mix corn flour with some water)
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Stove or oven method:
Heat up oil to pan-fry fish until cooked properly. Dish up. De-bone, flake out and loosen the fish fresh. Set aside.
Remove tofu from the box. Pat dry with kitchen towel. Cut into 2 cm cubes.
Heat up 1 tbsp oil to slightly pan-fry the tofu cubes. Then add in fish flesh and stir-fry until fragrant.
Add in seasonings and stir-fry until well combined, but not mushy.
Pour in chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Simmer for a while.
Thicken the dish with cornstarch solutions.
Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and chopped coriander leaves.
Dish up and serve when it is hot.
Fish and tofu are great sources of protein. This recipe is easy to whip up and can even be made into a one-dish meal by added some green peas.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help