Tara’s Cheesy Vegetable Pie Recipe
Gluten-free No-added-salt Vegetarian
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese
- 125 g ricotta cheese
- 1 courgette/ zucchini/ mixed vegetables grated (or frozen peas)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups standard milk or prepared toddler milk
*Note: This recipe has been tested using toddler milk formula.
Stove or oven method:
Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix the cheeses, courgette and parsley. Place in a greased, 23 cm baking dish. Whisk together eggs and milk and add.
Bake at 180°C. for 40-45 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
This recipe is great for babies 12 months upwards.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help