Healthy Avocado Milkshake Recipe
Gluten-free No-added-salt Vegetarian Dairy-free No-added-egg
- ½ avocado, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 600 ml milk or growing-up milk
- 4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- One or two other fruits (e.g. 1 banana, handful of washed strawberries or frozen blueberries)
- Optional: some honey to taste
Stove or oven method:
Simply blend all the ingredients until smooth and serve!
Avocados are rich in monounsaturated fat and minerals like potassium. They can be easily served as they are – pitted and sliced in half into 'boats' – or blended into a shake with fruits like this recipe.
FREE Dumex Mamil® Gold Stage 3
- Higher* in Immunity^ Nutrients
- DHA as high as 75mg per 100g>
- Naturally Sourced. No GMO and colourings
FREE Dumex Dugro® Stage 3
- Higher* DHA & Calcim
- As low as $1
- Sucrose Free
Ask Our Careline
Whatever’s on your mind, we’re here to help
Mothers in Singapore place greater confidence and trust in the Dumex Dugro® brand that they choose.